Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stress

Yesterday in class I found out that our transformation projects are due this coming Tuesday. I just got back from my trip, so I obviously haven't been able to start my project. I thought I knew what I was going to do, but when I tried that it did not work. I was going to put marshmallows in the microwave and them shape them into something before they dried. When I tried that it didn't work because they dry so fast and are hard to mold into anything. I got really discouraged after doing that because I didn't know what else to do for the assignment and the due date is coming up quick.

The only other idea I have at the moment is also one I had before. I thought of using marshmallows to make a pillow. I was planning on just glueing them together to make a pillow shape. Then yesterday I thought about actually putting the pillow in a pillow case. That way you look at it and think, oh a pillow, but when you actually look at it it's made of marshmallows. When I actually tried to glue the marshmallows together, it didn't work. I tried super glue. so I could try another adhesive to keep them together. I also thought of using toothpicks too.

Another idea that went along with the pillow is to get a real pillow, take the stuffing out and fill it with rocks or another material that is opposite of fluffy. When I thought of that idea it reminded me of the teddy bear we saw in class, but I didn't think of the pillow because of the teddy bear at all. I wouldn't want to get graded down or anything like that because it would be similar. I'm just a little stressed with this project because my plan did not work, and i'm scared these won't either and i'll be left with nothing. I can't let that happen, and I won't but the process of getting somewhere is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment