Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Artist # 25 Gigih Budi Abadi

I don't know why I didn't think of doing it before, but I thought I should look at some graphic design artists since that's what i'm going to school for. I came across Gigih Budi Abadi from a search on Google. His business name is Pixecute. I first saw his design of the Coca-Cola ad. This one here:



Many different artists came up with their own ad, but this was one I was drawn to. I like the colors and the overall look to it. It makes Coca-Cola look good and fun to drink, which is the point. After searching around a bit I came to his artist portfolioand saw that he has done other Coke ads as well. I like that first one the best, but here are some more that he designed:





Pixecute seems really talented in graphic design. I look through his portfolio and really liked his style. He would have many different ideas for the same product and they're all detailed and thought out. It's hard to come up with so many different looks for the same product. Hopefully with practice I'll get there.




These two pictures were just some that he was playing around with. He said they're not professional pictures, just for him to play with. I think they're really good and could definitely be professional! (Although, I haven't actually taken any graphic design courses yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment