Monday, March 29, 2010

Mountain High

The other week my boyfriend and I went up to the cross that's up on a hill here in Boise. You can see it lit up at night. I think it's on table rock maybe? Anyways I've been wanting to go up there at sunset because you can see all of Boise and it would be really pretty at that time. I was expecting to have to hike up to it, but we found out you drive almost to the top then just have a little ways to walk. Once we were at the top you could see paths that do start from the bottom, so it would be fun to walk all the way up. The view was really pretty, it would be even better once everything is in bloom again. We didn't stay up there long because it was REALLY windy and cold. So unfortunately I didn't get to watch the sunset. We took in the view, took a few pictures and left. I'll have to go back up once it's warmer outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment